Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Forest Hill Three Mile


I keep running. I will keep running. Knees be damned, Ankles be damned. Thighs be damned, be damned, be damned!

It is remarkable how inspiring music can be. It can also un-inspire, I have to be sure to keep it up beat and interesting. Recent tracks, classic, tracks. I wonder if I should try podcasts again, it is irritating when I cannot forward through the ads.

There appears to be a tiny piece of glass in my left foot. Very small,  

Distance: 29:36
Duration: 3:12
Pace: 9:29
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 79°
Climate: hot & bright
Mood: angsty
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec
Water: yes
Achievement Unlocked: 180 lbs.
New Goal: 175 lbs.

Things timed out, the boy joined me. Good call. If only I could relieve this head pain.

No comments: