Thursday, March 30, 2023

I am a dull and simple lad.

Holiday Inn Express Donegal
Traveling home after dark we were sucked by a snow storm, it was hypnotic and with three hours of driving we decided it was best to pull over for the night.

I slept uneasily, my right knee was in pain. March Mildness is almost complete, taking only one day off. What will April portend?

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:59
Route: one lap around the block 
Temperature: 45°
Climate: sunny & cool
Pavement: dry
Mood: good

One mile. I shouldn't run. Because I am not well. The wife likes to remind me that being cold cannot give you a cold, but I was unpleasantly cool for large stretches of the afternoon on Tuesday, and that's when my cough began.

But it's just a cough, no fever, no chills, it's not like Cincinnati. Man, so far this year I have been sick twice. Being sick is not something that happens to me that often.

1967 Playlist
David Watts - The Kinks
Bring Down the Birds - Herbie Hancock
I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James &The Shondells
Here Comes My Baby - The Tremeloes 
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: no
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, oj, biscuits & sausage gravy 
Lunch: chicken ramen w/broccoli & egg
Tea Time: Earl Grey w/honey
Treat: clementine
Dinner: pizza, carrot sticks, ranch

No comments: