Friday, March 17, 2023

My throat is dry. My knees are weak.

On my own for a day. If this weren't March Mildness, I would probably have gotten intoxicated last night. But I didn't. How about that.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration:  10:11
Route: one time around the block 
Temperature: 50°
Climate: misty rain
Pavement: wet
Mood: all right!

Early morning run in the rain, before the temperature drops. It was very pleasant, more like a mist than rain. Twice I stopped to upright the large garbage and recycling bins that had blown over in the night. I live here.

1969 Playlist
Cissy Strut - The Meters
Friendship Train - Gladys Knight & the Pips
Walk in My Shadow - Free 
 
Stretches
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/oatmilk, yogurt, fresh strawberries & banana, honey
Lunch: pasta w/corn & tomato garlic butter sauce
Coffee Break: coffee w/oatmilk, pear slices
Happy Hour: fizzy water
Dinner: Lemon spinach & orzo soup w/chicken & buttered toast

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 188.5 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 185 lbs.

No comments: