Saturday, March 18, 2023

My heart is racing down First Avenue.

Shaved last night. It's for work, I don't want to talk about it. I seriously regret the decision. My face is fat and jowly and there's a ball of tissue below my chin that makes me look like a bullfrog. I hate my ugly, old face.

Okay, so? Let's get motivated for a cold weather run.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32:19
Pace: 10:23
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 28°
Climate: sunny & cold
Pavement: mostly dry
Mood: all right

Wow. Yeah. Having a beard makes a difference. Running out with wind in my face, not pleasant.

2018 Playlist
Nothing Gets Me High - Bad Bad Hats
Get Out - CHVRCHES
Make Me Feel- Janelle Monáe
60 & Punk - Death Cab for Cutie
Almost Have to Start a Fight/In and Out of Patience - Parquet Courts
The Spot - Your Smith
Blackout - Frank Turner
City Looks Pretty - Courtney Barnett
thank you, next - Ariana Grande

What was 2018? Uhm. I turned 50? Directed Troilus & Cressida? Grew a beard? I have no idea what else happened this year.  Saw David Byrne?
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/oatmilk, yogurt w/fresh strawberries, banana, granola & honey
Coffee break: coffee w/oatmilk
Happy Hour: raspberry fizzy water
Dinner: Reuben, onion rings (oof)
Coke, decaf w/coffeemate 

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 186.5 lbs. (-2.0) 
Goal: 185 lbs.

No comments: