Monday, March 06, 2023

I can change.

Ooh. Sore joints. Left knee, taking steps is a little creaky. Also, sugar last night. A tony dessert, the boy offered me the Kool-Aid he had just prepared, I had it with a lot of ice. It's hard to say no to things which are offered or are right in front of you.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 33:01
Pace: 10:38
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 41°
Climate: sunny & light hail (fr)
Pavement: dry
Mood: all right

2010 Playlist
Stylo - Gorillaz ft. Mos Def & Bobby Womack
Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) - Shakira ft. Freshlyground
I Can Change - LCD Soundsystem
Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells (157 bpm)
Derezzed - Daft Punk
OMG (clean) - Usher ft. will.i.am
Too Dramatic - Ra Ra Riot (167 bpm)
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
We Speak No Americano - Yolanda Be Cool ft. DCup

What was 2010? My CPAC fellowship year. First time I had the opportunity to write the outreach tour, and it was about vampires! The kids begin to learn about contemporary pop culture. I brand myself a playwright, and insist everyone call me that.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec. (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/almond cream, two pancakes, syrup, butter w/fresh strawberries & bananas
Coffee Break: More coffee, soda water
Lunch: spicy tuna roll, macaroni salad side
Coffee Break: coffee w/oatmilk cream
Dinner: popcorn, root beer

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 189 lbs. (-0-) 
Goal: 185 lbs.

No comments: