Tuesday, March 21, 2023

First, we run.

This is a cartoon I drew in college.

A beautiful weekend. Yesterday was sunshiny and we went out and communed with animals and made a lovely dinner. I even had cake and ice cream last night, and that was nice. 

The non-alcoholic beer was to make me feel festive without breaking my resolve, but it's not like that stuff is low-calorie or anything. I've gotten into the habit of drinking water, in lieu of other things.

I have been through St. Pat's and Calvin's Day without feeling the need to imbibe. It's been three weeks into March Mildness now, and the wife asks how I feel. Good, I guess. Certainly no worse.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:15
Pace: 10:04
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 53°
Climate: partly cloudy & nice
Pavement: dry
Mood: good
 
1998 Playlist
As - George Michael ft. Mary J. Blige
Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix)  - Beastie Boys
Rock Is Dead - Marilyn Manson
Misinformed - Soul Coughing
The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim
La femme d'argent - Air
You Get What You Give - New Radicals
 
So '98.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec. (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/oatmilk
Lunch: latte w/oatmilk, smoothie bowl w/mango, strawberry, blueberry, vanilla granola & honey
Snack: apple, banana
Dinner: baked potato with cheese, vegetarian chili & sour cream, broccoli ww/lemon & butter

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 186 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 185 lbs.

Told you.

No comments: