Thursday, April 06, 2023

Stranger roads than this one.

March passed with barely a headache. But now I have sinus pain every day. Wednesday afternoon my face felt worse and worse and I ended up crawling into bed all evening. Long night’s sleep, though.

Distance: 1 miles
Duration: 10:08
Route: one time around the block 
Temperature: 47°
Climate: overcast & mild
Pavement: dry
Mood: tired

Also? I have decided I do not like running in forty degree weather anymore. Like, for the duration. But hey, since I started running one milers, I guess I should.

1976 Playlist
Sunny - Boney M.
Afterglow - Genesis
You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees
 
Man. Illness. Sinus headache hangover. I feel like I'm starting from the beginning -- which I'm not. But today was a one mile slog. Overdressed, but I also didn't want to feel cold. Just a drag. But so glad I went.
 
Stretches: yes 
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Water: yes

Wednesday
Breakfast: coffee w/cream, last night's Caesar salad
Lunch: Grilled Ceasar salad (fresh), two taglongs
Dinner: barbacoa burrito (half)

Thursday
Breakfast: coffee w/cream, latte, blueberry muffin 
Lunch: last night's burrito, banana
Tea time: Cinnamon stick tea w/honey & cream, dried fruit & nuts
Dinner: ramen w/egg, carrot & scallions

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 183.5 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 180 lbs.

No comments: