Muggy days, rain and heat. I hope the fall is cool and long.
Distance: 3.1 miles
Pace: 9:04
We had a power outage last night (always hated that word, "outage") which I managed by reading with a flashlight on the side porch. We have a gas stove so I was able to make ramen.
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: clammy
Mood: surprisingly focused
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: clammy
Mood: surprisingly focused
New For 2026 Playlist
Gas Station - Slayyyter
Cruising to Self Soothe - Ecca Vandal
Automatic - Jessie Ware
We Should Talk - Bleachers
Gotta Keep the Funk Alive - Minneapolis Funk All Stars
Dance ... - Slayyyter
One Step Away - Madonna
Danceteria - Soft Cell
This is how I remain young at heart.
This is how I remain young at heart.
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 165 lbs. (+3.0)
Water: yes
Weight: 165 lbs. (+3.0)
No, no idea. I would like to purchase a new digital scale, the one we have now is an old school spring activated version, which changes your weight depending on whether you are leaning forward or back, and I'd like something consistent.
Yesterday, I was exhausted, all day. Just not enough sleep. I tried to keep myself awake by drinking a lot of water (which necessitated many more trips to the toilet) and obsessing about snacks, and though I did have a small snack in the morning (a tiny bag of graham crackers) and one in the afternoon (one packet of fruit snacks) that was it and the rest of my meals were normal.
Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA
Sit-Ups: TBA
Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA
It is September. Rehearsals begin in earnest next Tuesday. A lonely three-day weekend. A friend did ask me out for dinner tomorrow night, which was very thoughtful and I am looking forward to that.
It's T-minus eight.

No comments:
Post a Comment