![]() |
| As if the collective reputation of runners wasn't bad enough. |
But seriously, I have been hit with rounds of brain farts and it is not pleasant. I hope these subside soon.
This is a new era. No antidepressants, also no depressants. I wonder what will emerge. It may be confidently angry.
Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:29Distance: 3.1 miles
Pace: 9:10
Bero Noon Wheat is a banger, add a slice of orange, *chef's kiss* or whatever it is the kids say.
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 65°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: not great, but determined
Fall 1984 Mixtape
Strut - Sheena Easton
The Warrior - Scandal ft. Patty Smyth
Cover Me - Bruce Springsteen
On the Dark Side - John Caffrey & The Beaver Brown Band
On the Dark Side - John Caffrey & The Beaver Brown Band
Flesh For Fantasy - Billy Idol
Rock Me Tonite - Billy Squier
Drive * - The Cars
Stretches: no
Water: yes
Weight: 169.4 lbs. (-0.8)
Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA
Sit-Ups: TBA
Stretches: no
Water: yes
Weight: 169.4 lbs. (-0.8)
Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA

No comments:
Post a Comment