Saturday, September 12, 2026

Hug you to death.

Things are changing, question mark? She is coming home this weekend. And I feel as uncertain about that as I have been about her being away.

It will be a dry fall, and I am looking forward to that. It's been a long and lonely summer. Yeah. Lonely. And I have been unhappy about that. I have done my best to take care of myself. Now I know I can take care of myself, Big deal, who cares. Didn't think I wanted that.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:41
Pace: 9:15
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: maintaining

Summer 1987 Playlist
I Want Your Sex - George Michael
Why Can't I Be You (Extended Mix) - The Cure
La Bamba - Los Lobos
She's On It - Beastie Boys
Heart and Soul - T'Pau
U Got the Look - Prince ft. Sheena Easton 

One more summer playlist before we go. Maybe next Zombies?

Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 173.2 lbs. (+1.5)

Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA
Sit-Ups: TBA

T-minus zero. Time to go.

No comments: