Wednesday, September 16, 2026

There’s life after high school.

“Lombardo” at Pandemonium this weekend!
Beautiful days. Very busy. Talented, engaged actors. More performances in the mix. Evenings on the side porch with my partner, watching the game.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:19
Pace: 9:08

We are mindful, which is is nice. It doesn't last, which is acceptable. Already psyching myself up to attend Pandemonium and not drink. And that's okay.

I haven't gone so long without chemical abuse in such a long time. It means these feelings can't be explained away by depressants.

Speaking of which, I'm leaving Sertraline. And I think this is good timing. I ride the brain zaps mindfully (natch) by just feeling them, working not to be annoyed by them. Just breathe. There they are. Being still helps. They will not last. Nothing ever does, am I right?

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 71
Climate: moist
Mood: good

Fall 1984 Mixtape
Adult Education - Hall & Oates
Hot For Teacher - Van Halen
Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Take Me With U - Prince & the Revolution
The Glamorous Life - Sheila E.
I Feel For You - Chaka Khan

Uff. What a cuck I was. But, oh! What a season.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 170.2 lbs. (-3.0)

Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA
Sit-Ups: TBA

No comments: