Friday, August 17, 2007

Hot as a Baker

Let us pause for a moment to luxuriate in the absence of pain. No shin splints. No pulled hamstrings. My feet feel ... all right. No back strain. No migraines. She's in love with me and I feel fine.

The toe spacer seems to be doing some good work, I think. Maybe. I see a podiatrist in a week, there will be more details then, though I may be loathe to share them here.

What to run on Sunday morning ... six miles? Nine? I haven't dipped down into University Circle since last fall.

Distance: 3.15 miles
Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Snack: Zone Perfect Bar
Time: 6:00 am
Temperature: 68º
Weather: humid and overcast

Playlist:
Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns
Sure Shot - The Beastie Boys
Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
Acceptable in the 80s - Calvin Harris
Doctor Who Theme - Candyman
Town Called Malice - The Jam
The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Cooldown: Synchronicity II - The Police

No comments: