Thursday, August 23, 2007

I found a fox, caught by ducks ...

Visited my new podiatrist on Tuesday. I like him. Maybe because he's young and cute and says nice things about my feet.

They are in good shape, apparently, my feet. They bend well, they have a good pulse (who knew?) there's just problem A and problem B.

Problem A, yes, the warts. He has a new treatment, something I never heard of before, A prescription that is 10% formaldehyde. That's right, you f*ckers are already dead you just don't know it yet. We'll see how well the stuff works (or how hideously painful it is) in the next six to eight weeks.

Then there's the bunion. He praised my use of the toe-spacer, which actually seems to work, somewhat. He also recommended orthopedics, but my health care plan, which kind of blows, does not cover them (they have also refused to pay as much as they used to for my migraine meds, God I love this country.)

Distance: 3.15 miles
Weight: 163.5 lbs. (?)
Stretches: yes
Drink: PowerBar Endurance Sun Tea
Lunch: sunbutter & preserves sandwich, baba & celery sticks
Time: 1:00 pm
Temperature: 77º
Weather: hot & sunny

Playlist:
Shine - Take That
Regret - New Order
Hounds of Love - Kate Bush
Miami Vice Theme (1985) - Jan Hammer
Gimme Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment - The Ramones
Around the World - Daft Punk
I Must Confess - Everything but the Girl
Happiness In Slavery - Nine Inch Nails
Warmdown: I Created Disco - Calvin Harris

Take That
"Shine"



Pingu - get it?

No comments: