Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I've powers o'er a woman's body

Who inspired me to go running that first time? Kit Mambo - of course!

"With You I Can Run Forever"
from Animalympics



I'm just another in a long line of goons to admit he was an adolescent aroused by a cartoon character.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 166 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Drink: Accelerade
Snack: Zone Perfect bar
Start Time: 6.00 am
Temperature: 64º
Weather: warm & breezy

Since the race, I've have had an insatiable urge to eat nothing but junk food. It takes all my will and determination to make sure I pack a lunch to prevent me from visiting a fast food joint. Meanwhile, I really should stock up on bananas.

Playlist:
Kit Mambo - Graham Gouldman
Catapult - R.E.M.
The Sensual World - Kate Bush
Mirror in the Bathroom (Best of Music and Rhythm Version) - The Beat
Call Me - Blondie
The Perfect Drug - Nine Inch nails
There There (The Boney King) - Radiohead
Cooldown: No Tomorrow - Orson

2 comments:

sandeep said...

The playlists are too good got 2 check a few which im really seeing for d first time

pengo said...

Unnaturally swift response time there, Sandeep.