Sunday, April 13, 2008

I came to win

Headaches! The week I have had is the kind that makes headaches - short nights of broken sleep. Friday night, nothing, no kids, no cats - BAMM-O! I wake up at 4 am with a blanket of pain draped across my eyes and forehead.

Nothing, not Imitrex, heavy-duty OTC sinus meds, extra-strength whatever, my morning was miserable. Then it just faded away around noon.

Today, exact same thing.

The run was more challenging for the weather, I've gotten spoiled. My shins are achy, and my ankles have that broken feeling. Ugh. Forecast says it will last two days, we'll see.

Damn, and I just put out grass seed.

1993 Playlist
Supermodel (You Better Work) - RuPaul
All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
I Feel You - Depeche Mode
F*ck and Run - Liz Phair
Jump Around - House of Pain
Informer - Snow
Cannonball - The Breeders
Step It Up - Stereo MC's
Cooldown: Enid - Barenaked Ladies
Slow Emotion Replay - The The
Spin the Bottle - The Juliana Hatfield Three
    (Last Year's 1993 Playlist)
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!) - U2
    Big Time Sensuality - Bjørk
    Regret - New Order
    Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
    Just Keep Me Moving - k.d. lang
    Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) - Us3
    Dreams - The Cranberries
    U Got Me Up - Dajae w/Cajmere
Run stats:
Days to Cleveland: 34
Distance: 3.6 miles
Weight: 170 lbs. (Nope.)
Stretches: yes
Push-ups: 10
Sit-Ups: 80
Temperature: 36º
Weather: Sometimes it snows in April

No comments: