Saturday, March 10, 2007

We are such stuff ...

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 1.30 pm
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Weight: 167 lbs.
Weather: 46º and sunny

1993 Playlist
Stay (Faraway, So Close!) - U2
Big Time Sensuality - Bjørk
Regret - New Order
Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
Just Keep Me Moving - k.d. lang
Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) - Us3
Dreams - The Cranberries
Cooldown: U Got Me Up - Dajae w/Cajmere

"Maybe I've forgotten the name and the address of everyone I've ever known ... It's nothing I regret."

Oh springtime. Springy, springy springtime. It has done such wonders for my head, my heart, my body, to resume running. In January I thought no way, there is no way I am going to suit up every other day and run in this crap. And yet I started doing it, and it made the most frigid and depressing winter I have had un years seem so much lighter. But it feels so good to just put shorts on and head out.

No comments: