Thursday, April 17, 2008

Song of Pengo

"It's 1992 and still no one to vote for." - Mike D

Pulled my back Tuesday morning - doing nothing. Just normal morning things, stood up the wrong way, the whole of the between-my-shoulder blades flared up. It's settled down a bit, I have been looking forward to a run to work it out. Feels good now, no idea what the morning will be like.

God, I hate winter. Lord, I love spring.

1992 Playlist
Rock In This Pocket (Song of David) - Suzanne Vega
The Skills To Pay The Bills (Original Version) - The Beastie Boys
Push Th' Little Daisies - Ween
Steam (Oh, Oh, Let Off Steam Mix) - Peter Gabriel
Lifetime Piling Up - Talking Heads
Tandem Jump * - Jonathan Richman
Hey Jealousy * - Gin Blossoms
Omnibus - XTC
Wish - Nine Inch Nails
The World's Green Laughter - The B-52s
Happy - George Michael
Cooldown: Disappointed - Electronic
Sexy M.F. - Prince
    (Last Year's 1992 Playlist)
    Happiness In Slavery - Nine Inch Nails
    If I Can't Change Your Mind - Sugar
    Jimmy James - The Beastie Boys
    High - The Cure
    Jump - Kriss Kross
    I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
    Hit - The Sugarcubes
Run stats:
Days to Cleveland: 30
Distance: 5.15 miles
Weight: 169 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Push-ups: 20
Sit-Ups: 20
Temperature: 60º
Weather: effing gorgeous

No comments: