Thursday, April 24, 2008

STOP ROCK VIDEO

It's been almost two years, and I find it extremely difficult to run past the fire house without think of the boy breaking his skull. While I was watching him, a beautiful summer morning, he was eating plums, I went into the next room and WHAM, he had a divot in his skull. I just can't get over that.

My children are never allowed to do anything dangerous. I can't believe I let them play soccer, you could fall this way instead of this was and WHAM, something, uh, bad might happen. God.

1990 Playlist
Serious - Duran Duran
Tokoloshe Man - Happy Mondays
Birdhouse In Your Soul - They Might Be Giants
From This Moment On - Jimmy Somerville
Head Like A Hole (Copper) - Nine Inch Nails
Elephants & Flowers - Prince
Groove Is In The Heart - Deee-Lite
Never Enough (Big Mix) - The Cure
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - The Thompson Twins
Mea Culpa - Enigma
Cooldown: I Am Stretched On Your Grave - Sinéad O'Connor
    (Last Year's 1990 Playlist)
    Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
    Everybody Everybody - Black Box
    Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - C+C Music Factory
    New Power Generation - Prince
    World In My Eyes - Depeche Mode
    Here's Where the Story Ends - The Sundays
    Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb
    The Power - Snap!
    Burning the Ground - Duran Duran
    Hippychick - Soho
Count the cover tunes!

Run stats:
Days to Cleveland: 23
Distance: 5.15 miles
Weight: 167.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Push-ups: 20
Temperature: 54º
Weather: cool as June

No comments: