Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just words and so much skin

Distance: 2.85 miles
Time: 9.30 am
Stretches: not really
Sit-ups: no
Drink: Gatorade All Stars
Weight: 169 lbs.
Weather: 43º

1992 Playlist
Happiness In Slavery - Nine In ch Nails
If I Can't Change Your Mind* - Sugar
Jimmy James - The Beastie Boys
High - The Cure
Jump - Kriss Kross
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Hit - The Sugarcubes

"How can I explain away something that I haven't done?"

That was dumb. But I couldn't not run on the warmest day in weeks. Well, I should have. But I didn't. I had to walk a hundred yards near the end - things were great at the beginning, but my legs became dull, dead weights on the last mile.

Intake
Breakfast: scrambled egg, beans, toast, V-8, coffee, vitamin
Snacks: pear, PowerBar, coffee
Dinner: Greek salad with chicken, pizza (2 slices), 2 glasses of beer

No comments: