Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just a minute, let me slip something on

Distance: 5.15 miles
Time: 3.30 pm
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: 60
Bicycles: 60
Drink: Gatorade
Weight: 162 lbs.
Weather: 64º

1990 Playlist
Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
Everybody Everybody - Black Box
Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - C+C Music Factory
New Power Generation - Prince
World In My Eyes - Depeche Mode
Here's Where the Story Ends - The Sundays
Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb
The Power - Snap!
Burning the Ground - Duran Duran
Hippychick - Soho

"Stay off my back or I will attack and you don't want that."

Now, I used to think using painkillers was cheating, but everyone does it, don't they? I'm watching people at rehearsal sucking down liquid ibuprofen like it's going out of style. My life is filled with protein bars, energy drinks, pain relievers and lots and lots of water. And I feel healthier than I ever have done.

I am completely in denial that I am approaching 40.

No comments: