Sunday, April 26, 2009

All reved up and ready to go

Gorgeous day. Not too hot, but I have not sweat like this in some time. Short run, there's family business at hand or I would have kicked it out to 5 miles. Perfect day for a mid-70s playlist. It's a nostalgia thing.

Woke this morning with a sinus thing. Took sudafed, pain relievers, didn't work. Heading towards migraine-ville. Then a run - and hey! I feel great!

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 75º
Weight: 153 lbs.

Gravity takes hold! Two runs a week now? I dropped the weight-bearing workout when the show went down in January. I remain ectomorphic, and yet there are pooches of skin sagging out in the usual places. That was probably one of the biggest difficulties in the race last Wednesday, I could feel the strain in my back, sides and abdomen.

So, uhm, I should work on that.

1976 Playlist

Blinded By The Light - Manfred Mann's Earth Band
Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones
As - Stevie Wonder
Tvc 15 - David Bowie
Rubberband Man - The Spinners
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
Lonely Boy - Andrew Gold

No comments: