Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm a man with a whole lot on his mind

Okay, that's it. One vote, and it's no. I'm not going.

Of course, there are three days left in this poll. But the one person who reads this blog has already voted, so what's the point. I'm not going.

However, the CHICAGO Marathon is October 11.

Now, marathon or no, I need to get serious about training. Life training. I am going to hurt myself one way or another. Starting - uh - tomorrow, I will begin recording my weight-bearing and balance exercises.

So you have that to look forward to.

Distance: 2 miles
Temperature: 45º
Weight: 151.5

I have had it with the cold. Snow? Thank you, thanks for that. Spending the weekend in Athens ... should I go three for three?

1972 Playlist

Do It Again - Steely Dan
Traveler In Time - Uriah Heep
I'm So Free (159 bpm) - Lou Reed
Stairway to the Stairs (172 bpm) - Blue Oyster Cult
Jimmy Loves Mary Ann - Looking Glass

Sam Tyler, thanks again.

No comments: