Saturday, April 04, 2009

We've got to find the time

Hey, I created a poll; see right. Please vote.

I am on the fence about NYC 2009. Not least of my worries is that it falls on Nov. 1 - I either miss a Halloween with my family (it's a big day for us) or we all spend it in New York ... which wouldn't absolutely blow. But the kids would most likely be disappointed.

Then there's training. Knees. The money involved.

On the plus side, I rilly rilly wanna go.

Beautiful day, sunshiny and cool. I wore the pants, because after last whatever that was, last Sunday, I can't take cold legs right now. So I am pretty sweaty. That's okay, too.

However, I am missing a birthday party for this. But I have missed several days, what a drag, weather gets better, life comes crashing in. Wah.



1992 Playlist

Eastern Bloc (Sequel to Europa and the Pirate Twins, 1981) - Thomas Dolby
Too Funky - George Michael
The Life of Riley - The Lightning Seeds
Rhythm Is a Dancer - Snap!
Sleeping Satellite - Tasmin Archer
Good Stuff - The B-52's
Seen the Doctor - Michael Penn
Blood Makes Noise - Suzanne Vega
Not Sleeping Around - Ned's Atomic Dustbin
Soutanbi - Hassan Hakmoun & Zahar

Distance: 5.15 miles
Temperature: 46º
Weight: 152.5 lbs.

No comments: