Friday, April 10, 2009

Back to the lab again

Retiring for the holiday weekend, nothing better for a four-hour car trip than getting out for a run. The weather is just gorgeous, breezy down by the river, all sunshine and bobbing co-ed ponytails.

Artemis finished her first 5K in 38:20! Woo!

2002 Playlist
Daft Punk Is Playing at My House - LCD Soundsystem
Black (162 bpm) - The Shroud
We're Going to Be Friends - The White Stripes
Ug - Mr. Scruff
Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake
Slip the Drummer One - Cornershop
Lose Yourself (171 bpm) - Eminem
Love Can Damage Your Health - Telepopmusik
Time After Time - Willie Nelson
Cooldown: Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco

Mellow tunes. But nice.

I need to write, there's an adaptation bashing around in my head and I want to get it out. I will be avoiding this terminal for everything this weekend except logging runs. And email. And news. And bad cakes.

Distance: 4.25 miles
Temperature: 66º

No comments: