Friday, April 17, 2009

This is the only way to be alive

Not my favorite week. Flabby and weak. The fact that I have not been able to run in six days - and my knees still hurt - is actually a source of comfort. It's not the running. My knees will always feel bad.

HB 5K on Sunday - and another on Wednesday evening to mark Earth Day! I am looking forward to the Wed. night run and just bag the HB one if it weren't the fact that the girl is really looking forward to the one-miler on Sunday. They won't have one on Wednesday.

Hell, I ran over 5K tonight.

1996 Playlist
Unmarked Helicopters - Soul Coughing
Local God - Everclear
Young Hearts Run Free - Kym Mazelle
The Boy From Ipanema - Crystal Waters
Wrong - Everything But the Girl
To Ulrike M (Original Mix) - Doris Days
Chair - Sister Soleil

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 55º
Weight: 153.5

No comments: