Sunday, May 10, 2009

Been running so hard when what I need is to unwind

A lot of anxiety today. The day started well enough, Mother's Day, special breakfast, squirrely children. But I have a number of things that have just mounded up on my heart ... rude neighbors, a number of difficult communications I am trapped in middle of (can I be more vague than that?) lack of social grace and just a general sense of I am f*cking up.

What else to do ... but run?

A LITTLE LATER: The girl asked to go running with me. We took a short run up and down the street. It doesn't get much better than that.


1984 Playlist
This Charming Man - The Smiths
High Energy - Evelyn Thomas
Head Over Heels (157 BPM) - The Go-Go's
You Might Think - The Cars
My Ever Changing Moods (12" Version) - The Style Council
I'm Free (Heaven Helps The Man) (160 BPM) - Kenny Loggins
Don't Box Me In (160 BPM) - Stewart Copeland ft. Stan Ridgeway



Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 50º
Weight: 153 lbs.

No comments: