Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sometimes it's so easy



Tagline: It's 26.2 miles from East Oakland to anywhere they wanna go.

Nice trailer. I am going to be checking this movie out soon and I will tell you all about it.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 73º
Weather: sunny & cloudless
Weight: 154 lbs.

Some days, it just doesn't hurt. Maybe that will come. A band of tension around my left knee - I am not stretching enough. Some, not enough. Great day, though, I would have loved to stick it out for another two miles, but I need the rest.

Industrial film this morning, conducting a wedding tonight. Busy, busy, busy.

1989 Playlist

She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Eye Know - De La Soul
Back To Life - Soul II Soul
Sowing The Seeds Of Love (170 bpm) - Tears For Fears
No Myth (Damascus Mix) - Michael Penn
Kinda I Want To - Nine Inch Nails
Imagination - Exotic Birds

No comments: