Friday, May 08, 2009

Running away from what you don't understand

Yes, my friends. We WILL be taking AND THEN YOU DIE (HOW I RAN A MARATHON 26.2 YEARS) to the NY Fringe!

Step one: Clearing it with work.
Step two: Raising the $550 application fee - which was accomplished in a mere three days.
Step three: Everything else.

I will keep a running (get it?) tally of funds that are raised and exactly how they will be spent. Money raised in the past three days covers not only the application fee, but the better part of the cost of 2,500 flyers that will be distributed over Lower Manhattan, by hand, by us, during the Fringe.

Incredible!

1991 Playlist

Rusted Pipe - DNA ft. Suzanne Vega
International Bright Young Thing - Jesus Jones
Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
Mysterious Ways - U2
I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd
Kiss Them For Me - Siouxsie & the Banshees
Breaking the Girl (179 BPM) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Cooldown: Twin Cities (The Green Plains A Capella Mix) - Everything But the Girl



Watched the show today, the Big Box production. Opening night. Man, they laughed at everything that night (thank you Brian, Kristy and yes, my stage manager) I am glad I had two more performances to find out what an audience who doesn't laugh at everything is like.

That's a lot of words. And action. From the moment I began physical therapy until the show I was doing weight bearing exercises almost every day. Uh, yeah. Didn't keep that up. I seriously have to do more than run to re-tackle this show.

Jesus Christ, I feel tired right now.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 66º
Weight: 151.5 lbs.

No comments: