Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Make me beautiful



I wore the wrong shoes. Just didn't notice, these are the last pair. And right now I am feeling it. Race in four days. Bad news.

But what a day ... three hours driving in a car in the rain, and I can't believe I ate that entire Hartzler's Cow Pie sundae. Time for a run. Big time for a run.

Gabriel & Dresden Remix Playlist
As The Rush Comes [Gabriel & Dresden Sweeping String Remix] - Motorcycle "Ultra 10"
Dust In the Wind - Gabriel & Dresden "Gabriel & Dresden"
A Perfect Lie (Theme Song) [Gabriel & Dresden Remix] - The Engine Room "Nip/Tuck Original TV Soundtrack"
Dangerous Power [Gabriel & Dresden Extended Mix] - Gabriel & Dresden "Dangerous Power (Club Mixes)"

Cleveland Marathon Update:

My bib number is # 5787

Unlike races in real cities, however, you will not be able to receive my splits via email this year because the system crashed. It's Wednesday, but they know now that the system will not be fixed by Sunday. Because in this town, we cannot fix things.

Met with fellow racers Steven, Nathan and Annie today! Steven is worried about his left knee. Hey, join the club! SHowed off some stretches, weight bearing exercises, and pressed the old-fashioned joys of ice, warm baths and megadoses of pain reliever.

From Brian: Fish Oil Benefits

Did I mention how emotional I got during my run in Sunday? I was actually weeping running through Cain Park. And I was listening to Ke$Ha. There was a reason for that, but it wasn't Ke$Ha. I am thinking of a show. I am thinking of changes, to this show, and to another show. Thinking of time. Of pictures. Of words.

No, I can't say more than that.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 49º
Weather: brisk
Weight: 159.5 lbs.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Oh, hai. I haz a tag.

4mp4.net said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts