Saturday, May 15, 2010

Preparation

2010 Cleveland Marathon Course

I have been complaining for years about the race not touching many neighborhoods, just the stately mansions of West Cleveland, the boarded up storefronts of Detroit. That's half the race. The other half, if I ran it, included MLK which would be nice ... but also too much Chester and the Shoreway - love the Lake, but there are no spectators at all. And that's the last five miles!

This year - TREMONT! And we hit that first and then get all the football players' houses by the lake.

Anyway, it's past 9.30 and I should be asleep. You can' track me apparently, but I will report as soon as I get back. No, I will not "tweet" during the race, sorry. I will just run. Two years ago I did this and blew out my knee, I just fear this may be my last race ever.

No comments: