Saturday, May 08, 2010

You're on the road but you've got no destination



Cool morning run, nice. After last night's hailstorm (when did those become normal?) it was enjoyable to see the world so calm.

I have begun taking omega-3 supplements, as per Brian's advice. See? I can learn something from anyone. Hopefully those will ... you know, I have no idea what those do. Except give me little fish-tasting burps.

2000 Playlist

Beautiful Day - U2
The Perfect Drug (166 bpm) - Dkay.com/Die Krupps
It's My Turn To Fly - The urge
Da Funk DJ - Daft Punk vs. Madonna
Everybody's Going to the Moon - Jamiroquai
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
The National Anthem - Radiohead

43 Playlists for 43 Years concludes ... tomorrow. Welcome to a new decade.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 53º
Weather: cool and breezy
Weight: 158.5 lbs.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Here's an overview of why you're taking them:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/fish-oil-health-benefits/

pengo said...

Man. I don't use the Internet to READ, Brian.