Thursday, June 17, 2010

The deer of Cleveland Heights


Bad news ... Britain's new PM has been going out of his way to teach the military the wrong way to run.

"Too upright"? Please. He's British.

Picked L. up for a trip around South Central Cleveland Heights. She texted me last night to let me know she's in town, and would I like to run.

Yes. I am a 41 year-old man and chicks text me. Suck on that.

The days this summer have not been long - but active. Summer camp is much more ... enjoyable this year than the past three. It makes a difference when 1) the campers want to be there 2) there are fewer of them and 3) they don't stay long. Short (two hour) high impact sessions with kids of a like age (6-8 year-olds in one, 12-14 in the other) with other instructors handling the other three sessions.

Driving back from Berea at 4 in the afternoon, however, I have a tendency to fall asleep at stoplights. I do not know if running at six in the morning with improve that situation or not.

Saw a deer on Compton. The Deer of Compton. DWA.

Distance: 5.5 miles
Temperature: 64º
Weather: coolish
Weight: 157.5 lbs.

No comments: