Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I can give you life. I can take it away.

Late start. Later than I would have liked. Started wobbly. Late night last night, later than I would have liked. Early morning, could not sleep any longer.

We turn on our a/c as late in the season as possible. It has not been turned on yet.

By the end of the run ... flying. Flying home. 179 bpm. Might I hurt myself? When I feel like that, I cannot care.

I got news last night. I hesitate to call it good news, because I do not enjoy good news. I learned at a young age not to enjoy my accomplishments, not to hope, never to dream. Nothing has changed.

Buddy Holly Genius Mix
Buddy Holly - Weezer
Sleeping In - The Postal Service
Last Night - The Strokes
The Distance - Cake
You Only Live Once - The Strokes
Nothing Better - The Postal Service
Banquet - Bloc Party
Breaking the Girl (179 bpm) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Cooldown: We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 78º
Weather: quite warm
Weight: 158.5 lbs.

No comments: