Sunday, June 06, 2010

Wudy the Wabbit



The children have brought too much Memorial Day Parade/birthday party candy into this house.

As the weather has gotten warmer, and the kids prepare for summer fun, my own memories of summers' past come flooding in. I made the above tribute video in less than an hour, and I think it shows.

I had a passing reference to "Wudy the Wabbit" in the Big Box presentation of ATYD, but dropped it in New York. Running is such a big part of Meatballs, it is a shame I do not mention it anywhere. There's always next year ...

Enjoy!

When I Was a Nappy Headed Boy Mix
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
1999 - Prince
Work It - Missy Elliott
Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind & Fire
In My House - Mary Jane Girls

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 65º
Weather: deceptive
Weight: 159.5 lbs.

No comments: