Saturday, May 19, 2012

Terrified to find release.


Run this. 

The cracks begin to show now. While I am running with only mild pain in my left foot, overcompensation led, a few days ago, to straining my right calf.  Today it has reached into my right thigh.  I cannot walk without feeling this. 

Tomorrow, we race.  And then, I will not run, at all, for at least 26 days. 

It shames me that I am looking forward to that.

Distance: 2 miles
Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 62º
Climate: warm
Snack: none
Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Hydration? no (what?)
Stretches? yes

The Model Genius Playlist
Do What U Like - Bad Boy Bill
Enemy - Gabriel & Dresden
Derezzed - Daft Punk
The Launch (Rollercoaster's Pumped Up Mix) - DJ Jean
Radioactivity - Kraftwerk

Cooldown:
Don't Be Shy - Spektrum

Remember me?
It's been a long road.
I am ready for this.

No comments: