Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Redefine happiness.


Eucch. This is hard. I have enjoyed zero drop shoes very much. It helps my posture, it strengthens my abs, my feet feel better, they feel strong and awesome.  However, the pain my right calf, from the heel on up through the soleus gets seriously exacerbated when I use them instead of cushioned soles.

Soon I will get some new running shoes, traditional shoes, because the ones I currently have are worn. I am thinking it may also have to do with the weather. Stretching was something I was lacking, but not recently, I have been warming down very well. Something has to change.

Temperature: 30°
Climate: dry & cool
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 172.5 lbs.

Tremendous first night last night. Couldn't find a chair at The Alcazar. Looks like its going to be a great run.

1976 Playlist
Peace of Mind - Boston
Brand New Arkansas Traveler (160 bpm)  - Alex Bevan
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
More, More, More - Andre True
Money, Money, Money - ABBA
Teenage Depression (179 bpm) - Eddie & the Hot Rods
Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Rip Her to Shreds - Blondie
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder

No comments: