Saturday, February 02, 2013

Try to run. Get a gun.


Crap! I have been doing so well for two weeks, running, exercising indoors on the wii when I can't exercise ... but the last two days have been packed with work, rehearsal, and social business, and instead of fighting it I just let entropy take its course.

Crap, crap, crap. Makes me depressed. And what is worse, as much as I have enjoyed using the wii fit to keep me on task ... I know when I revisit the program, the Wiiminatrix is going utilize her shame stick on me.

What doesn't kill me makes me smugger.

Temperature: 23°
Climate: fluffy snow
Distance: 3.25 miles

My wife thinks I am crazy for running in this snow. "It's too deep!" she says, but it really isn't, there's like, two or three inches of puffy snow on the ground. It is better to run today, when it's just light, air-filled snow, resting on the pavement, than tomorrow, when the snow has settles, compacted, and hardened.

1971 Playlist
The Musical Box - Genesis
Meet Me On The Corner - Lindisfarne
Tokoloshe Man - John Kongos
Oh Yoko - John Lennon
The Devil's Answer - Atomic Rooster
The Return of the Giant Hogweed - Genesis
Jeepster (190 bpm) - T. Rex

No comments: