Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love me! Love Me!


My new play, Double Heart (The Courtship of Beatrice and Benedick) opens tonight at 8 PM at The Alcazar in Cleveland Heights. No reservations necessary, the show is free and open to the public. Please join us.

Temperature: 32°
Climate: cool
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 174.5 lbs. ... hovering, hovering ... can I drop below 174 by the end of the week?

Entirely dry pavement. Back to the clown shoes. Hitting the bracing air, a single tear forms and slides down my cheek. Always the left eye. But I am not sad, oh no. Not sad at all.

1996 Playlist
Alcohol - A.B. Crenstil
Lovefool - The Cardigans
Before Today - Everything But the Girl
Wrong - Everything But the Girl
Walking Wounded (Dave Wallace Remix) (158 bpm) - Everything But the Girl
Verb: That's What's Happening - Moby

That's where I find satisfaction.

No comments: