Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.

Pugettia Gracilis
(This is not the muscle you are looking for.)

- Shut Up + Run 

These things are true. In the case of Sunday, that would include all five reasons.

There is a muscle on the outside of my thigh which flares up from time to time. Is that time Spring? I am not sure. I believe it is the posterior vastus lateralis muscle -- not the interior, gracilis muscle, that would be quite uncomfortable, especially if there were tiny sea crabs on it.

Temperature: 79°
Climate: warm
Distance: 3.25 miles

Nighttime run. Oh my, have I missed that.

1974 Playlist
Boogie On Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
Loose Booty - Sly & The Family Stone
Lady Marmalade - Labelle
Dancing Machine - The Jackson 5
Chameleon - Maynard Ferguson
Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo - Rick Derringer
Junior's Farm - Paul McCartney & Wings
Back in N.Y.C. - Genesis

The iPod strap I bought seven years ago is falling apart. In a world of planned obsolescence, I sometimes do pretty all right with things. Except my ankles. And my shins. And thighs. Any my house. Personal relationships. God. But that iPod strap has been great.

No comments: