Thursday, May 30, 2013

All ends with beginnings.

Google "atari breakout" then click "images".You're welcome.

The music of Daft Punk continues to remind me of visiting the Everybody's Game Room video arcade circa 1980. It's like they intentionally create the idea of what contemporary dance music might sound like if there were never new-wave nor hip-hop. 

Temperature: 73°
Climate: calm. sweaty.
Distance: 3.25 miles
Knee bends: 15

All pains are related. From my ankle, through my calf, now piercing in a straight line through the dorsal region of my right thigh. And the backaches, the wife believes they are associated. And I believe she is right. I need to perform exercises to protect the hamstring, again.

Get Lucky Playlist
Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams 
Around the World - Daft Punk
Get Innocuous! - LCD Soundsystem
Road to Recovery - Midnight Juggernaut
Faker - Miike Snow
I'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand
Tomorrow Comes Today - Gorillaz

Stretches:
Yeah Yeah (D. Ramirez Vocal Clubm Mix) - Bodyrox

No comments: