Friday, May 10, 2013

I can't be no super-man.

Welcome to my dreams.

Morning run. Spring weather, rainy lightly. Not too cool the the skin, just perfect. So much excitement in the air, annual benefit at work tomorrow night, year-end cultural arts project at the girl's school yesterday afternoon, children's theater festival downtown, making fringe festival fundraising plans, the weather stays nice, the days stay full and relatively free of stress.

Yes? Free of stress? Maybe. Well, no. In spite of putting in 3+ miles I still have a lightness in my belly which betrays anxiety. That, and the zombie dreams. Never too calm, never too sure. Perhaps that's for the best, it keeps me on my toes and in the street.

Temperature: 66°
Climate: a little rainy
Distance: 3.25 miles

You Make Me Feel Genius Playlist
You Make Me Feel ... - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
Letters from the Sky - Civil Twilight
Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers
My Best Friend's Girlfriend - The Cars
Save You Tonight - One Direction
Animal - Ellie Goulding
Summer Skin (183 bpm) - Death Cab for Cutie
Boys Don't Cry * - The Cure

No comments: