Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Where do we go from here?


Night run following a day like early summer. The wife has returned from five days in NYC, in which time I did manage to get a few runs in, but I say a silent prayer for all those single parents with small children who are also runners. You have my respect and sympathy.

So, again: The news. We will be taking Double Heart to New York for the Fringe. Much excitement, much apprehension. There will be a lot of work ... before we depart. After that it's a ball. Yes and I already checked, Summer Streets will continue this year and this year, maybe, I will go all the way from Central Park to the Brooklyn Bridge.

The only mystery is whether any of my compadres will be joining me. I know one of them runs.

Temperature: 77°
Climate: nice. humid.
Distance: 3.25 miles

Gorillaz Genius Playlist
19-2000 (Soulchild Remix) - Gorillaz
Robot Rock - Daft Punk
The Bends - Radiohead
Rock The House (172 bpm) - Gorillaz
Run Right Back (160 bpm) - The Black Keys
Starman - David Bowie
Once In a Lifetime - Talking Heads
A Forest [Tree Mix] (163 bpm) - The Cure

No comments: