Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I want some action. I want to live.


My resolution holds. Reading every night. Writing every morning. Reading so much has begun to feel ... slothful. Lazy. Indulgent. Sitting around, reading. This, as opposed to scanning Wikipedia for the latest edits, joining the never-ending party on Facebook. Cracked. com. No, somehow reading is indulgent.

My brain is like, "Dude. Lot of reading there, what do you think this is, Christmas?"

Last night I actually fell asleep reading. I never fall asleep reading, ever. I get sleepy, and then put aside my book and rest. I was trying to stay awake, to read more. And I fell asleep.

Temperature: 9°
Pavement: dusty with snow and ice
Distance: 1.75 miles
Weight: 176 lbs.

Icicles on my eyelashes.

1978 Playlist
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Devo
I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) - Alicia Bridges
Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn

No comments: