Monday, January 20, 2014

Slow down, man, you're losing them.


I had a dream. There was a large crack in the wall of my home. The south face was coming apart from the rest of the house. On the first floor, you could put your fist into a crack that size. In the girl's room you could see the wall pulling away from the ceiling.

Some believe this is a form of claustrophobia, others that it is a representation of agoraphobia. I believe it is a fear of my house falling apart.

Temperature: 28°
Pavement: thin snow and ice
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 175.5 lbs.

Missed the above-zero temps as I wrangled children (and one adult) our of the house. It is a holiday, and the children will play, but we have work yet to do.

The snow melted a little bit -- and then froze. So it was a bit slippery today. I took the reverse route today, so the wind was at my back on Monticello.

Odd temperature, I wore less under my fleece and pants, but still sweat. A lot. As a result I was getting chilly the last half-mile. Just an observation.

1988 Playlist
Hey You!!! * - The Cure
Mary, Mary - Run-D.M.C.
Down In It (demo) - Nine Inch Nails
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
Rebel Without A Pause - Public Enemy
(Nothing But) Flowers - Talking Heads
Cult of Personality - Living Colour

No comments: