Wednesday, June 04, 2014

I could run ...


For the past three years, I was reminded of National Running Day maybe the day before it happens, and then spend most of the day itself worrying whether or not I will get that symbolic run in. This time I set my alarm.

My daughter graduates from fifth grade this morning. The distance from 2009 to now has been vast, all the moments, all the achievements, all the injuries and disappointments. All the great, personal success. My wife is a mess about it. I take longer to process this stuff.

Yesterday the education department came to our house to close the book on a great year of work. That is something I can more easily wrap my head around.

GLT Actor-Teachers 2013-14

Temperature: 62°
Distance: 3.25 miles

Guns & Horses Playlist
New In Town - Little Boots
Youth - Daughter
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids
Houdini - Foster the People
Pumpkin Soup - Kate Nash
Giving Up The Gun - Vampire Weekend
I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
Ready For The Weekend - Calvin Harris

No comments: