Tuesday, December 08, 2015

All there is and ever was.

Actual size.
iPod Nano Silver. My former model had 2G, this one has 16.

Sixteen! GET IT?

Next year is Twenty-Sixteen. That's it. That's all I meant.

Started this blog on January 10, 2006. Have already signed up to run the Cleveland Half Marathon (yes, shut up.) Next year also signifies thirty years since I graduated from high school. No idea if I will be attending the festivities.

Perhaps if they arrange a 5K ...

Part of all this angst about working out the music situation on my iPhone is that I want to start the year with my annual list of playlists.

This year there will be fifty. 1967-2016.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hills Loop

Here's a first. My house key actually made its way out of my shorts pocket. Always worried that might happen, because I worry about losing things. Never has. I was in the park and realized that that was exactly what had happened.

Instead of worrying about it, I thought, well. Nothing I can do about that, and kept on running.

Found it lying on the sidewalk on my run home. See? Nothing you can do about that.

Temperature: 48°
Climate: cool ... oddly cool
Weight: 161 lbs.
Mood: not bad

Great Lakes Theater's A Christmas Carol Writing Contest was broadcast on WCPN 90.3 yesterday. Have a listen, this is a lot of what I have been up to the past several weeks. Have a listen, it's pretty sweet.

What's That Lyric?
The Shade - Metric

No comments: