Monday, December 26, 2016

You got yourself some action.

So I started by writing about George Michael, and it turned into a much longer piece, better suited for my writing blog, so here that is.

The wife and I went out, she to walk and I to run to the smooth stylings of the late twentieth century's greatest crooner.

George Michael Playlist
Freeek!
I Want Your Sex - Part 2
Last Christmas
Shoot the Dog
Star People '97

Thank you, Spotify, for providing me an impromptu playlist.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg. Pace: 7:50
Duration: 23:32
Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 61°
Climate: fantastic

Three days in a row. I feel it in my shins, hobbling down the hallway in the middle of the night. But I feel much less sluggish and sloppy. And the day has only begun, it's time for movies and friends and more forced merriment.

No comments: