Saturday, May 26, 2018

I need you to hurry up now.

First run since the big run. I have been pretty much eating everything I want for the past week, that has to stop. Anyway, it's been a long time since I have had a good weather run by the river.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 76•
Climate: warm!
Mood: good

Dusk run, like summer. Rehearsals keep me up late, the rest of the family gets me up early. Afternoons, I nap. Perhaps, once classes are through for everyone there may be more time for a run in the mornings.

Troilus & Cressida Playlist
Boyz - M.I.A.
Technologic - Daft Punk
Tell Her Tonight - Franz Ferdinand
Yesterday Never Tomorrows * - The Stills
Breakeven - The Script
Black * - The Shroud
Stronger - Kanye West

Playlist for outdoor Shakespeare.

No comments: