Friday, May 18, 2018

I'm not a fugitive on the run.

For some people, tapering before a big race means not running for five days. (smh)

It's been a week. Late nights in rehearsal, early mornings for all kinds of reasons. Not much time in or around the home, hard to get a run in.

Also, what to listen to? Anyway, not your problem.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Pace: 8:50
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: perfect
Mood: good

Old school hip-hop. That's what you listen to.

Stretches: yes

My knee hurt a little, that was odd. Otherwise, just a lovely spring day. Maybe I'll run tomorrow, maybe not. Sunday's forecast is a high of 62° and partly cloudy, which is ideal, and it's much better than snow.

Got to pick up my race packet today. Wish me luck.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 163.5 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos - Public Enemy

No comments: