Sunday, May 06, 2018

To a Saturday night or a Sunday morning.

Rehearsals for Troilus & Cressida begin tonight. Anxiety and dread have melt into apprehension and excitement! I am looking forward to this! God, I have felt such a weight of doubt and self-judgement for months, it seems. I carry so much psychic responsibility that is not even there.

I'm just not that important. Which is exactly what I wanted.

2013 Playlist (No apologies.)
Right Action - Franz Ferdinand
Diane Young - Vampire Weekend
Pompeii - Bastille
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell
Bezerk - Eminem
The Wire - HAIM
Harlem - New Politics
Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz
Grace for Saints and Ramblers - Iron & Wine

DJ Khaled could learn a thing from 2 Chainz.

Distance: 3.8 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 59•
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: looking forward

Long long planned for today, but Chris has been side-lined by a shin injury. I recommended pressure and rest (so did his girlfriend) because I can't imagine trying to make eleven miles on shin splints. Anyway, so I am on my own today, a short run ... with rehearsals there is little time to make it up, but we'll see what we can manage in the mornings.

Stretches: yes

Glorious morning, brisk run. Now I will stain the deck (that is not a metaphor.)

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 166.5 lbs. (+3.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

Ok. We ate a lot of the book release party last night.

No comments: